Alchemilla (lady’s mantle) Organic
What is alchemilla (lady’s mantle) organic?
The plant is often called the friend of women. This is because it helps to heal nausea and stomach discomfort. The herb also helps women who suffer from painful periods, increased vaginal discharge, and vaginitis. The plant helps to eliminate digestive discomfort associated with flatulence and diarrhea. The alchemist has soothing properties for gastric ulcer and proctitis. Thanks to its action on blood vessels, it is an excellent remedy for varicose veins and hemorrhoids. Mushroom can also be used for skin problems. The plant can help treat acne or inflammation of the skin and mucosa. The herb can also help whiten skin discoloration. It is recommended for people struggling with wrinkles, as this plant helps to smooth the skin.
In medicine, it is mainly noted that the plant has astringent and anti-hemorrhagic effects. The herb has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Alchemilla strengthens the structure of blood vessels. It will be great against fever. It is a strong diuretic and regulates the work of the stomach and intestines.
- have a positive effect on the digestive system.
- speeds up the metabolism
- it helps to regulate the menstrual cycle.
- it soothes persistent menstrual cramps and reduces heavy bleeding.
- it strengthens the uterine ligaments, thus preventing miscarriages.
- it also alleviates the symptoms of menopause.
- it is also used for hernias and muscle damage
- soothes inflammation in the oral cavity.
- has a soothing effect in case of conjunctivitis or irritation of the skin around the eyes.
- washing the scars with the mantle causes their faster regeneration. In addition, the alchemist improves the elasticity of the skin. It can also help get rid of discoloration.
Pour a glass of boiling water over one teaspoon and leave it covered to infuse for about 10-15 minutes.
Drink twice a day.