Bergamot Essential Oil 100%
What is Bergamot Essential Oil 100% ?
Bergamot generally grows in Italy. It’s really rarely seen cistus fruit, but we should haver eys on it, From possible help for digestive issues to likely decrease stress.
- may improve falling in sleep,
- could decrease stress level,
- might help for digestive issues
- the essential oil may help a lot for skin problems such as:
We offer you extremely strong chemical substances of plant origin, so in order to avoid irritation, use them carefully and after appropriate dilution. The most popular methods of using oils are:
inhalations – add a few drops to a bowl with hot water or an inhaler and inhale water vapor with active substances
baths – depending on the oil, add a few drops to the water and take a therapeutic bath
massages – rub the oil after diluting it in the base oil in appropriate proportions depending on the oilEach of our oils can be used in a dozen or so other ways, we encourage you to read the specialist literature on aromatherapy, for sure everyone will find an application suitable for their body and ailments.
- Biological Activities of Essential Oils: From Plant Chemoecology to Traditional Healing Systems
- Efficacy of bergamot: From anti‐inflammatory and anti‐oxidative mechanisms to clinical applications as preventive agent for cardiovascular morbidity, skin diseases, and mood alterations
- Clinical application of bergamot (Citrus bergamia) for reducing high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease markers
- Effect of UV-C radiation and vapor released from a water hyacinth root absorbent containing bergamot oil to control mold on storage of brown rice