BLACK SEED ORGANIC OIL
What is black cumin organic oil?
Black cumin organic oil may be very useful in the prevention of diseases. So it is worth using them systematically in the kitchen, and not only when it is already needed. Its regular intake (in the form of spices or oil)may strengthens the body natural defence. Black cumin and its valuable ingredients could be useful complement to any diet.Black cumin organic oil may help prevent diseases such as cancer, diabetes and allergies. With regular use, it may support our organisms in defending against viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, as well as various types of toxins.Black cumin organic oil give expressiveness to dishes with a delicate taste, such as lamb or chicken. Also, they go very well with salads and marinades, but also with different types of bread or cottage cheese. Because black cumin does not irritate his mucosa, it can appear as a substitute for pepper in the kitchen for people who have a sensitive stomach.
Black cumin organic oil helps with:
- May prevention of diseases
- May reduces oxidative stress
- May support the children against worms
- May reduces cortisol and adrenaline levels
- It may reduces the chance of having a stroke or heart attack
- Use as a spice
- It may strengthens the body’s natural defences
- Gives expressiveness to dishes with a delicate taste
- Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a properly varied diet.
- Must not be used for frying.
- Black cumin organic oil can be used in many dishes, tinctures, vinegars, juices etc. all we need for this is the nigella seeds, which can be found here.