BLOOD PRESSURE ORGANIC TEA
What is blood pressure organic tea?
Hawthorn and valerian help maintain normal blood pressure. Our mixtures are made of specially selected, highest quality, hand-picked ingredients. They are suitable for preparing tasty, aromatic infusions full of natural richness, which can successfully replace other everyday drinks.
Blood pressure organic tea properties
- Hawthorn has in its composition flavonoid compounds that have a diastolic effect on smooth muscles of the intestine, uterus, urinary tract and blood vessels
- Wild strawberry leaves are an excellent source of iron, antioxidants, vitamin C, K, and a polyphenolic compound called tannin. They also contain ellagic acid which has immune-boosting properties.
- Rose hips suggested uses include as a rich source of Vitamin C, with about 1700-2000 mg per 100 g in dried product
- Motherwort contains several antioxidants and has been linked to various health benefits. These include a reduced risk of heart disease, as well as decreased blood pressure and heart rate caused by stress or anxiety.
- Valerian root helps with falling asleep faster, better sleep quality, relief from restlessness and other anxiety disorder symptoms, no “hangover effect” in the morning
- Mistletoe helps with ailemnts i.e. improving cardiovascular health, relieving stress and anxiety, and boosting the immune system to help fight off colds and respiratory problems. It is also a popular complementary therapy for cancer treatment in many parts of the world.
hawthorn fruit (C. laevigata) *, rose fruit (Rosa canina) *, motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) *, hawthorn flower (C. laevigata) *, valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) *, wild strawberry leaf (Fragaria vesca) *, mistletoe herb (Viscum album)
* in various proportions * organic farming product
Blood pressure organic tea contraindications
*Tea for adults, do not use during pregnancy and while feeding.
Pour 1 tea bag with a glass of boiling water and leave it covered to brew for about 10-15 minutes. Drink 2 times a day.