CAMELINA ORGANIC OIL
What is camelina organic oil?
Our oil is cold-pressed from seeds of camelina grown in Poland on organic farms. Camelina is one of the oldest plants used for oil extraction. Camelina oil has a good ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 acids. According to herbal literature, due to its properties, it is good for people with circulatory problems. The oil taste harmonizes well with salads, salads, potatoes, groats, fish and many other dishes.
Camelina organic oil helps with:
- might be helpful in beauty care:
- may helps wound healing
- skin elasticity
- atopic dermatitis
- split ends of hair
- may lower cholesterol
- and more
Camelina organic oil properties
rich in B vitamins
rich in antioxidants
rich in vitamins A and E.
might be helpful in beauty care
- Oil in a dark glass bottle. We advise you to store it in a place where there is no access to light
- Can be used as a hair lotion or on the skin
- Camelina organic oil can also be used in many dishes
- Must not be used for frying.