CARROT SEED ORGANIC OIL
What is carrot seed organic oil?
Carrot seed organic oil is primarily a great source of many vitamins, mainly vitamin A and carotene. It also contains minerals – including phosphorus, iron and copper.
Carrot seed organic oil contains many antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. This makes it an excellent means of ensuring a youthful appearance – its use significantly delays aging, and prevents the formation of new wrinkles in the skin.
It is also a great medicine – it helps in the treatment of internal infections (e.g. pharyngitis) and external infections (accelerates wound healing). Carrot seed organic oil can also help with digestive problems. It treats coughs, colds, flu or – applied topically – skin problems.
It is very important to cleanse the body. Carrot seed organic oil can be used for this. Its use strongly cleanses tissues and organs, which prevents many diseases and makes us feel much better. Vitamin A contained in carrot oil has a great effect on eyesight. Another benefit of using carrot oil is the regulation of the menstrual cycle.
Carrot seed organic oil is extremely rich in carotenoids. They have a very valuable property – they protect the skin against UV radiation. So let’s use it before sunbathing. Carrot oil also contains tocopherol, a powerful antioxidant that helps heal skin burns.
Carrot seed organic oil properties
- Carrot oil can be successfully added to other oils and cosmetics. Perfect as an addition to sun cream or oil. Mixed with body butter or body lotion and rubbed into the skin every day, it will increase its firmness and improve its appearance. It works great for hair oiling, and when mixed with almond oil, it allows you to achieve a golden skin tone.
- Against psoriasis, burns, irritations, scars – apply a few drops directly to the irritated skin and gently massage with your fingertips, leave to absorb;
- It has the ability to detoxify the body, supports the process of cleansing it of toxins and unnecessary metabolic products. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is effective in treating stomach problems and difficult-to-heal wounds.
- Oil in a dark glass bottle. We advise you to store it in a place where there is no access to light
- Can be used on skin
- Carrot seed oil can also be used in many dishes
- Must not be used for frying.
- Carrot seed oil, in addition to external application, is also suitable for consumption.