CISTUS ORGANIC HERBAL TEA
What is cistus organic herbal tea?
Cistus Organic Herbal Tea has many precious properties for the human body. This is primarily due to the high content of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants. Reliable studies are confirming that these herbs have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal effects. What’s more – no contraindications to its use have been reported so far.
Research shows that too many free radicals are conducive to the development of some diseases, especially atherosclerosis, diabetes and cancer. Regular consumption of cistus organic herbal tea reduces the risk of developing these diseases – mainly by neutralizing free radicals. However, it should be pointed out that although these herbs may slow down the development of the above diseases, using it will not cure them.
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Strengthens the body
- Has the effect of reducing bad cholesterol
- It slows down the development of inflammation
- Has antiallergic properties
- It is effective in combating microorganisms and fungi
- Anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties
- Effectively neutralizes free radicals and strengthens the body, improving the functioning of the immune system
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol and additionally inhibits the development of inflammation
- Has antiallergic effect by inhibiting the release of histamine and fights microorganisms and fungi
To brew tea, measure the desired amount of dried tea, pour hot water over it and wait 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to drink the cistus organic herbal tea 2 to 3 times a day. It is allowed to add a slice of lemon or a tablespoon of honey, provided that the intense taste of these herbs interferes with us.