What is cistus tea?
Cistus (Cistus incanus) may has many precious properties for the human body. This is primarily due to the high content of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants. Reliable studies are confirming that these herbs may have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal effects. What’s more – no contraindications to its use have been reported so far. Research shows that too many free radicals are conducive to the development of some diseases, especially atherosclerosis, diabetes and cancer. Regular consumption of cistus tea may reduces the risk of developing these diseases – mainly by neutralizing free radicals. However, it should be pointed out that although these herbs may slow down the development of the above diseases, using it will not cure them.
- may neutralizes free radicals
- may strengthens the body
- may has the effect of reducing bad cholesterol
- It may slows down the development of inflammation
- may has antiallergic properties
- may be effective in combating microorganisms and fungi
- may shows Anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties
- may effectively neutralizes free radicals and strengthens the body, improving the functioning of the immune system
- may reduces the level of bad cholesterol and additionally inhibits the development of inflammation
- may has antiallergic effect by inhibiting the release of histamine and fights microorganisms and fungi
I will buy this again.Great value, money wise.
Cistus is seen as a vital way of supporting the immune system and is recommended as a preventative infusion against Covid 19. Whether or not this is true, have it every morning. It has good taste.