CORNELIAN CHERRY ORGANIC TEA
What is cornelian cherry organic tea?
Cornelian Cherry is a plant known for centuries. In the past, its tasty and healthy fruit was made, among others teas, tinctures and jams. For generations, the plant has also been valued in ‘folk’ because it may helps maintain heart health.
Cornelian cherry (dogwood) is used in the treatment of anemia, as well as in the case of stomach ailments. It also works great in the kitchen – you can make tinctures or preserves from it.
Cornelian cherry organic tea properties
- Cornelian cherry fruit:
- it contain especially large amounts of iron, as well as calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper and manganese
- rich in vitamins C, P and A
- helps in fight against anemia
- support metabolism (it may helps loosing weight)
- and a lot of more
- Black currant, due to the rich composition of the fruit can have an excellent effect on the condition of blood vessels and improve circulation.
- Rose, the richest plant in vitamin C, may help with osteartosis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Blackthorn, can be used for drinking after long-lasting medicine intake. We recommended it for fatigued, exhausted, people working mentally, prone to colds
- Hibiscus, used primarily to cleanse the body of toxins because it stimulates metabolism while showing a slight laxative and diuretic effect.
Cornelian Cherry fruit * 55%, black currant *, rose *, blackthorn *, hibiscus * (in various proportions)* organic farming product
Pour 1 tea bag with a glass of boiling water and leave it covered to brew for about 10-15 minutes. Drink 2 times a day.