Ground Barley: Thyroid Problem
About the product
Barley used as a dietary supplement for people who are slimming. It is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, and a wealth of dietary fibre. Ground barley also promotes the proper functioning of metabolic processes occurring in the body.
Ground barley has a characteristic colour which it obtains due to its high chlorophyll content. The composition is not only rich in chlorophyll. It also has a lot of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B, C, E, K, folic acid, beta – carotene, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, zinc, silicon.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Anti-cancer and antiviral properties
- Helpful in the treatment of diabetes
- Treats heart disease, hypertension and obesity
- Removing toxins and waste from the body
- Removes harmful heavy metals
- Positively affects liver function
- Neutralizes the negative effects of free radicals
- Supports the treatment of anaemia
- Supports the work of the adrenal glands and thyroid gland
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- Stimulates the immune system
- Accelerates wound healing
How to use it?
To use ground barley in the form of a drink, you need 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before meals, pour a glass of cold water, mix and drink. The most effective effect occurs when used before meals.