HEARTBURN ORGANIC TEA
What is Heartburn Organic Tea?
A composition of the highest quality, carefully selected, ecological herbs. Chicory, yarrow and agrimony aid digestion. Mint contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive tract and helps maintain a healthy stomach. Mugwort stimulates the appetite.
Heartburn Organic Tea properties
- Agrimony, according to the herbal literature, the herb have a rich chemical composition. This aromatic plant contains vitamins C, B, K, mineral salts, including a lot of silica, and many other valuable substances.
- Yarrow, is most know from remarkable properties to reduce internal and external bleeding
- Mint, relaxes the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, causing an effective analgesic effect
- Mugwort, in traditional Chinese medicine, mugwort was used to fight fever, and the smoke from burning herbs reportedly healed asthmatics.
- Betony, used to be considered a panacea and were widely valued.
chicory herb * 20%, agrimony *, betony herb *, yarrow herb *, bean leaf *, mint leaf *, kuklik rhizome *, mugwort herb *, wild carrot seeds *, in various proportions
* organic farming product.
Pour a glass of boiling water over 1 tea bag and leave it, covered, to infuse for about 10-15 minutes. Drink twice a day.