Horsetail tea benefits
Distinguished by many health-promoting properties, thanks to which it is considered one of the most valuable plants in herbal medicine. Among the ingredients present in horsetail tea, many determine the therapeutic and health-promoting effects. The most important include: flavonoids, mineral compounds, organic acids, as well as plant sterols.
In the cosmetics industry, these plants are especially valued for the presence of easily absorbable silica, which may be perfect for preparations for strengthening hair, nails and skin firming as well as fenugreek or nettle. The use of preparations containing these herbs may be effective way to prevent wrinkles, it also may affects faster tissue regeneration. It may supports the formation of proteins, especially collagen and keratin, is not without significance. More about horsetail tea can be found here.
- may have ematopoietic effect
- may seals blood vessels
- may applies to problems with atherosclerosis
- may improves metabolism
- may anti-rheumatic effect
- may effective remedy for urinary problems
- may has diuretic properties
- may antihemorrhagic effect on the lungs, urinary and gastrointestinal tract
- may effectively counteracts inflammation
- may has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- may accelerates wound healing
- may strengthening of nails and hair, as well as on skin firming
- may affects faster tissue regeneration
- may prevent hair loss and excessive greasiness
The most common form of using horsetail tea is to prepare an infusion of it. To do this, all you need is a tablespoon of dried herb, which should be poured into a glass and poured with boiling water, and then kept covered for about 10 minutes.
To do this, pour about 100 g of horsetail tea into the dish, pour cold water and set aside overnight. In the morning, the whole should be boiled and the horsetail prepared in this way should be added to the bathtub. It is recommended that the bath last for about 20 minutes. It is good practice not to wipe yourself with a towel, just cover with a bathrobe, then lie down and wait about an hour for it to dry completely.