IMMUNITY BOOST HERBAL TEA
What is immunity boost herbal tea?
With the onset of a period of increased morbidity, we often look for ways to protect ourselves from illness. The key is to strengthen the immune system. A well-prepared person can handle most of the threats on his own. What is the best way to help him? In most cases, the immune system is great at fighting viruses, bacteria or fungi – provided it is fully efficient. A lot of functional mixtures are available on store shelves. Some exhibit greater, others less effective. Immunity Boost is a unique composition of herbs developed by specialists in our in-house laboratory. Many years of experience in working with herbal raw materials, as well as studies of their quality in terms of physicochemical, microbiological and active substances content, have allowed the development of an effective natural blend of brewing herbs for building and strengthening immunity.
Immunity boost herbal tea properties
- Chamomile is one of the best known and most widely used plants in herbal medicine. It has primarily anti-inflammatory effect (contains bisabolol and spiroether). Chamomile is also known for its anti-allergic properties;
- Thyme – very often used as an ingredient in preparations for sore throat. It is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the throat and mouth;
- Elderberry flower – this part of the plant contains a lot of flavonoids and phenolic acids. The elderberry flower also seals the walls of blood vessels, also has anti-inflammatory and diaphoretic effects. Thanks to this, it promotes the excretion of toxins from the body;
- Fruit of blackcurrant – is a wealth of vitamin C, but also antioxidants. It also contains a lot of flavonoids, which greatly facilitate cleansing the body of toxins, binding them;
- Hibiscus – also contains large amounts of vitamin C, thanks to which it naturally supports the immune system. In addition, hibiscus is also known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It is often used to treat colds – it reduces fever and strengthens the body generally.
The unique combination of herbs with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties in a natural, yet very effective way helps strengthen the immune system as part of prevention and during infection, as well as strengthen the body and protect it against free radicals.
Thyme (thymon), Blackcurrant fruit (Ribes nigrum), Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa), Elderberry flower (Sambucus nigra), Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita), Mint(Mentha Piperita), Wild rose – peel(Rosa Canina). Each of these ingredients is known for its powerful anti-virus and bacterial properties. They are also famous for their high efficiency with minimal risk of side effects.
Recommended consumption, which will bring the desired results, is to drink an infusion of 2 teaspoons dried, brewed in 200 ml of boiling water under cover (for 8-10 minutes), twice a day.In addition, these herbs have a high content of vitamin C. Infusions from the mixture consumed prophylactically will help prevent illness, and drunk during infection – reduce recovery time.