What is indigestion tea?
According to the herbal literature, the properties of the herbs and fruits included in the composition can be used for drinking, especially after meals, herbs and fruit help regulate digestive processes, prevent flatulence, stimulate the stomach and liver, and bring a feeling of relief. Ingredients: yarrow herb, St. John’s wort 20% each, marigold herb, thyme, hyssop, sloe, mint leaf.
- Yarrow, is most know from remarkable properties to reduce internal and external bleeding;
- St John’s wort, may be used to help with bile ducts and stomach, inflammation of the intestinal mucosa, and stomach
- Origanum, increases the secretion of saliva, gastric juice and bile, improving the processes of digestion and assimilation of food
- Thyme, improves metabolism and accelerates digestion
- Hyssop, has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and expectorant effects
- Backthorn fruit, increase the concentration of “good” HDL cholesterol
- Mint leaf, relaxes the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, causing an effective analgesic effect
yarrow herb, st. John’s wort 20% , origanum herb, thyme, hyssop, backthorn friut, mint leaf.
Pour a glass of boiling water over one teaspoon of tea and leave it to infuse for about 10-15 minutes, covered. Drink 1-2 times a day.
There are no reviews yet.