IRONWORT ORGANIC HERB
What is ironwort organic herb?
Ironwort is also known as Lebanese sage, and a less common term is mountain tea. It is an annual plant of the buttercup species that grows in south-eastern Europe, especially in the Balkans, Turkey and Greece. Appreciated for centuries for its health properties, consumed as an infusion or decoction. Why is it worth adding it to your diet?
- reduces the formation of free radicals,
- slows down the aging process,
- supports the circulatory system,
- naturally regulates blood pressure and body temperature,
- has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties,
- helps to remove toxins from the body,
- supports the treatment of kidney and liver diseases,
- strengthens the immune system,
- has a positive effect on the respiratory system,
- works well in the treatment of colds, runny nose and flu,
- reduces the feeling of fatigue,
- regulates the work of the nervous system,
- improves the mental performance of the brain (according to scientists, it may be helpful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia).
- improves mood,
- has a calming effect,
You can also make a decoction from the horse. A tablespoon of the herb should be poured over with water, brought to a boil and boiled in a dish for 3 minutes. The resulting drink can be drunk warm or cooled down.
To enhance the taste, you can add lemon, honey, ginger or a mint leaf.