Lavender Essential Oil 100%
What is Lavender Essential Oil 100% ?
Lavender essential oil is used in aromatherapy. Its properties, however, are much wider than the sedative effect known to everyone. Lavender oil can be used in many different ways – also for wounds, insect bites and headaches and more!
- headaches and migraines
- disorders of the menopausal period,
- chronic stress,
- anxiety, including panic attacks,
- circulatory system disorders,
We offer you extremely strong chemical substances of plant origin, so in order to avoid irritation, use them carefully and after appropriate dilution. The most popular methods of using oils are:
inhalations – add a few drops to a bowl with hot water or an inhaler and inhale water vapor with active substances
baths – depending on the oil, add a few drops to the water and take a therapeutic bath
massages – rub the oil after diluting it in the base oil in appropriate proportions depending on the oilEach of our oils can be used in a dozen or so other ways, we encourage you to read the specialist literature on aromatherapy, for sure everyone will find an application suitable for their body and ailments.
- Essential Oils as Antiviral Agents, Potential of Essential Oils to Treat SARS-CoV-2 Infection: An In-Silico Investigation
- Types of Influenza Viruses
- Inhibitory effect of essential oils against herpes simplex virus type 2
- Studies on Chemical Composition, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities of Five Thymus vulgaris L. Essential Oils
- An updated and comprehensive review of the antiviral potential of essential oils and their chemical constituents with special focus on their mechanism of action against various influenza and coronaviruses
- Commercial Essential Oils as Potential Antimicrobials to Treat Skin Diseases
- COVID-19 and therapy with essential oils having antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory properties