LINDEN FLOWER TEA
What is linden flower tea?
Infusion of linden flower tea (Tilia Platyphyllos) may has a relaxing effect, stimulating the activities of individual internal organs and may reducing smooth muscle tone. It also may has an effect that eliminates tension and may helps in getting rid of fatigue after prolonged mental effort. The benefits of linden flower tea may be appreciated by people who have trouble falling asleep and stable sleep. In the fight against insomnia, linden infusions added to a hot bath, especially in combination with lavender, may have the best effect. Such treatments may have a calming and diastolic effect.
- may be effective antioxidant
- may have anti-cancer effects
- may removes free radicals from the body
- may reduces the permeability of blood vessels
- may be anti-inflammatory
- may astringent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract
- may prevents diarrhoea
- may improves appetite
- may supports digestive juices
Linden flower tea is used as an infusion. We need a teaspoon of dried plants, which then pour boiling water and leave covered for 5-10 minutes. After this time, strain and drink – during a cold up to three times a day.