LIVER PROBLEMS HERBAL TEA
What is liver problems herbal tea?
Liver problems herbal tea is a unique blend of herbs supporting the regeneration and strengthening of liver function. The composition of the mixture is selected in such a way as to maximize the beneficial effects of herbs, to which the mixture owes its action. The flavonoids it contains have a diastolic effect on the bile ducts and prevent the formation of stones.
Liver problems herbal tea properties
- regeneration and strengthening of the liver
- diastolic effect on the bile ducts
- prevent the formation of stones
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect
- antispasmodic and detoxifying properties
- exhibits choleretic, cholagogic and diuretic
- stimulates metabolism and absorption of nutrients
St Jhon’s worth leaves, milk thistle seeds, immortelle
To prepare the infusion, you need 1 tablespoon in a glass and add 200 ml of water. Then brew the mixture for 5-10 minutes, covered. The infusion works most effectively when used before a meal.