MILK THISTLE ORGANIC OIL
What is milk thistle organic oil?
The most important pharmacological effect of milk thistle organic oil is its beneficial effect on the liver. This effect is manifested in the regeneration of cells and preventing the accumulation of collagen in them, thereby inhibiting negative necrotic changes. Additional support is to protect the liver against the effects of toxic agents by sealing cell membranes and inhibiting the penetration of toxins inside.
Besides, it works gently cholagogue. This type of treatment is highly recommended (milk thistle tea is its most common form) after long-term antibiotic therapy, alcohol or fungal poisoning or after hepatitis.
Milk thistle organic is a cultivated wild plant belonging to the Asteraceae family. It can often be confused with popular thistle. It has pointed, prickly leaves and purple flowers. It differs from the thistle in height because it can reach about 2 meters.
Milk thistle organic oil helps with:
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Reduce cholesterol synthesis and lipid oxidation
- Preventing atherosclerosis
- Regenerate kidneys
- Prevents the breakdown of red blood cells
- Effect on the treatment of osteoporosis
- Preventing the accumulation of collagen
Consume 1 serving of 24 ml oil (3 tablespoons) daily, once or in portions, e.g. 3 x daily 1 tablespoon, preferably with a meal. The oil can also be used as an addition to salads.
- Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a properly varied diet.
- Must not be used for frying.
- Milk thistle can be used in many dishes, tinctures, vinegars, juices etc. all we need for this is the milk thistle ground seeds, which can be found here.