Why Moringa tea is called Super Foods?
the Calcium of Milk
the Potassium of Bananas
the Vitamin A of Carrots
the Protein of Yogurt
the Chlorophyll of Wheatgrass
the Iron of Spinach
92 Nutrients, 46 Antioxidants,
Omega 3, 6, 9, Zeatin, Vitamin A-Z
About the product
Moringa is called a wonderful tree. This name is not accidental: this plant contains a lot of valuable ingredients that have a positive effect on the whole body. Moringa belongs to the group of superfoods, i.e. natural food that has unique health properties. It can be consumed in many ways, but the most convenient and popular is tea. Moringa leaves tea: Strengthens; Regenerates; Improves digestion.
Moringa tea is the most convenient way to take comprehensive care of your body.
Moringa is a real, natural wealth of nutritional values and healing properties. It is rich in vitamin A – it contains several times more than a carrot. It also contains a lot of vitamin C – it has up to 7 times more than citruses.
It is also a real iron mine – the content of this mineral is up to 25 times more than spinach! Organic Moringa tea is 100% leaves, without artificial additives. Thanks to this, it retains its natural, slightly horseradish aftertaste. For this reason, Moringa is also called horseradish tree.
Organic Moringa tea is more than just another brewing herb. This is an inconspicuous, but full of health, strength and vitality proposition, which should become a must-have item in the daily menu of every person. Moringa tea affects primarily:
- Strengthening and revitalizing – thanks to the high content of the most important vitamins;
- Antioxidant – thanks to which the body stays young for a long time and is protected against cancer;
- Anti-diabetes – the high content of flavonoids and phenols has a very beneficial effect on the regulation of lipid and cholesterol levels;
- Preventing cardiovascular diseases – thanks to the content of B-sitosterol;
- Anti-cancer – among 46 antioxidants there is salvestrols, which has been proven to have anti-cancer effects. In contact with a cancer cell, it creates a toxic substance to it, which destroys it;
- Detoxifying and purifying the body – thanks to the high (largest of all plants) concentration of chlorophyll. It binds toxic substances and prevents them from entering the tissues.
How to use it?
How to use?Organic Moringa leaves provide predicted health benefits with recommended consumption at least once a day. Cut leaves should be brewed in a glass of boiling water. The recommended amount is 1 teaspoon dried. The infusion should be brewed covered for 10-15 minutes.Recommendations for useMoringa tea is a perfect, natural remedy for many ailments. It also works preventively. Regular drinking of Moringa infusion is recommended primarily in states of the weakness of the body, convalescence, but also during weight loss. Moringa contributes to the regulation of the digestive system, and thus to the cleansing of the body of toxins and arrears. This plant is also irreplaceable in the prevention of cancer due to the wealth of antioxidants.
Although Moringa has many beneficial properties, in several cases its consumption is associated with risk. The most important of these is pregnancy. The bark, flowers and roots of Moringa can cause excessive contractions of the uterus, which can lead to a threat to the pregnancy. The influence of other parts of the plant (including the leaves) has not been sufficiently studied, so for safety reasons, it is better not to reach for it during pregnancy.