ORGANIC TEA FOR HEALTHY ARTERY
What is Organic Tea for Healthy Artery?
Our mixes are made of specially selected, top-quality, hand-packed ingredients. They are suitable for making tasty, aromatic infusions full of natural wealth that can successfully replace other everyday drinks. Birch and juniper support the excretory function of the kidneys and have a beneficial effect on the urinary tract.
Organic tea for healthy artery properties
- Hawthorn may has in its composition flavonoid compounds that may have a diastolic effect on smooth muscles of the intestine, uterus, urinary tract and blood vessels
- Nettle, may has diuretic properties, therefore it increases the amount of urea excreted from the body and is recommended for people suffering from kidney stones
- Yarrow, is most know from remarkable properties that may reduce internal and external bleeding
- Rose fruit, suggested uses include as a rich source of Vitamin C, with about 1700-2000 mg per 100 g in dried product
- Pulmonaria, may help in the treatment of lung diseases, especially tuberculosis and pneumonia.
- Mistletoe may helps with ailemnts i.e. it may helps improving cardiovascular health, relieving stress and anxiety, and boosting the immune system to help fight off colds and respiratory problems. It may also be a popular complementary therapy for cancer treatment in many parts of the world
rose fruit * 25%, hawthorn flower *, lingonberry leaf *, nettle *, pulmonaria *, yarrow *, origanum vulgare *, mistletoe *, bird knotweed *, bean fruit * (in various proportions).
* organic farming product.
Pour a glass of boiling water over 1 organic tea for healthy artery bag and leave it, covered, to infuse for about 10-15 minutes. Drink twice a day.
Store in a dry place.