ORGANIC TEA FOR THE HEART
What is organic tea for the heart?
According to the herbal literature, the properties of the herbs and fruits included in the composition may support the work of the heart. Fruits and herbs can also have a relaxing and relaxing effect. Our mixtures are made of specially selected, top-quality, hand-packed ingredients. They are suitable for making tasty, aromatic infusions full of natural wealth that can successfully replace other everyday drinks.
Organic tea for the heart properties
- Hawthorn, crataegus flower infusion has a very positive effect on reducing cardiac ailments and soothes rheumatic pains;
- Betony herb, relieves nervous tension, calms down and helps to fall asleep, supports the therapy of vegetative neuroses;
- Yarrow, is most know from remarkable properties to reduce internal and external bleeding;
- Motherwort, has a calming effect on nervous system, help regulate heart functions and lower blood pressure.;
- Hop cones, according to the herbal literature, hop cones contain essential oil, bitter acids, tannins and many valuable flavonoids; hop cones have a sedative , hypnotic and and more effects .;
- Nettle leaf, has a positive effect on hair and nails due to the high content of vitamins B1, C, E, and K, as well as phosphorus, manganese, silicon or calcium, which are also extremely needed for the whole body to function well and have high immunity;
- Rose petals, rose petals contain flavonoids and anthocyanins, is rich in vitamin C.and also, contains vitamins A, B1, B2, K, E.
hawthorn fruit (C. laevigata) *, hawthorn flower (C. laevigata) *, betony herb (Betonica officinalis) *, motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca) *, yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) *, hops cones (Humulus lupulus) *, rose petals (Rosa canina) *, nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) *.
* organic farming product
Organic tea for the heart contraindications
*Tea for adults, do not use during pregnancy and while feeding.
Pour 1 tea bag with a glass of boiling water and leave it covered to brew for about 10-15 minutes. Drink 2 times a day.
There are no reviews yet.