RASPBERRY LEAF ORGANIC
What is raspberry leaf?
Raspberry leaves have been used in traditional folk medicine for many years as a remedy for many ailments. They are characterized by a high content of vitamin C. Moreover, in their chemical composition we can find compounds responsible for many healing properties, such as tannins, mucilages, resins, polyphenols (flavonoids), organic acids and mineral salts.
Some of the healing properties of raspberry leaves are similar to those of the fruit, but more potent. In addition, water extracts from raspberry leaves have a broader therapeutic spectrum, additionally showing several properties that fruits do not have.
- has antipyretic and diaphoretic effects.
- high content of vitamin C and mineral salts
- thanks to the content of polyphenols, raspberry leaf tea has antioxidant properties
- helps fight free radicals, which is an important element in the prevention of
- many diseases and delays the aging of the body, and above all reduces the
- risk of cancer by protecting the cells of our body against damage to their DNA.
- cleanses the body of toxins
- raspberry leaf water extract also gently stimulates digestion
Pour one teaspoon with a glass of boiling water and leave it covered to infuse for about 10-15 minutes. Drink 1-2 times a day.
An infusion of raspberry leaves is a safe measure throughout pregnancy, and drinking it regularly before giving birth will help the body prepare for it and go through the birthing process more efficiently. This is because it makes the muscles of the uterus work better. In order to prepare them for a smooth delivery, you should drink a cup of raspberry tea a day a few weeks before the appointed date.
It is worth not to stop using it after the baby is born, because thanks to it, the uterus will return to its natural size faster, and it will strengthen the body of a new mother.