TEA FOR GUT
What is Tea for gut?
A composition of the highest quality, carefully selected, ecological herbs. Plantain lanceolate stimulates the growth of useful intestinal microflora. St. John’s Wort, Mugwort aids digestion and contributes to the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Tea for gut organic properties
- Knotweed, may used as an antibiotic to kill bacteria and works by slowing down the movement of the intestines. It reduces bowel movement and the duration of dysentery, and provides relief from other symptoms such as stomach pain, weakness and tiredness.
- Ribwort Plantain leaf, it thins the mucus and supports the cleansing of the respiratory tract.
- Silverweed, used in diarrhea, intestinal and biliary diseases
- Curly dock, the anthraquinones contained in it have a laxative effect on the intestines, and the present tannins moderate this effect.
- Lady’s Mantle, it is a strong diuretic and regulates the work of the stomach and intestines
- St John’s wort, st. John’s wort tea can be used in diseases of the bile ducts and stomach, inflammation of the intestinal mucosa and stomach, as well as with reduced secretion of digestive juices and more
- Calendula flower, has a diastolic and choleretic effect. It is used externally for inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes of the mouth and throat
knotweed herb *, plantain leaf * 20% each, silverweed *, curly dock*, lady’s mantle *, st. John’s wort *, calendula flower * in various proportions
* organic farming product
Pour 1 teaspoon of tea with a glass of boiling water and leave it, covered, to infuse for about 10-15 minutes. Drink twice a day.
It’s a great product for overall gut health.
It’s so gentle on my digestive system and I’ve noticed a big improvement