YERBA MATE ORGANIC
What is yerba mate organic?
Yerba mate is the name of a tea-like infusion obtained from the leaves of Ilex Paraguarensis, which grows in Paraguay, Uruguay and Northeast Argentina, and is also grown in Brazil, mainly in the Parana River basin. Well known to the Guarani Indians, valued by them mainly as a remedy against fatigue and soothing the feeling of hunger, Yerba Mate came to Europe in the 17th century, thanks to Jesuit missionaries who popularized it as an alternative to tea imported from Asia.
- it is characterized by a high content of natural caffeine and is a great stimulant.
- it slows down the aging of cells.
- it contains a number of vitamins and minerals.
- has antioxidant properties.
- it affects the improvement of immunity.
- supports concentration,
- lowers cholesterol.
- it improves libido.
- improves metabolism,
Method I of preparation of Yerba mate: Pour 1 teaspoon of yerba mate with a glass of hot water about 80 ° C and leave it to infuse for about 10-15 minutes, covered.
Preparation method II: put the bombilla into the dish. We pour yerba mate into the vessel (1/2 to 3/4 volume). Pour hot water over it, but not boiling.