LEMON BALM TEA
What is lemon balm tea?
Everyone knows it and associates with calming effects. It is also used in the kitchen due to the unusual aroma that spreads around itself. It is distinguished by a delicate lemon flavour, which is why it is used both in the kitchen and in the production of tinctures and liqueurs. The fact that lemon balm is a valuable plant is evidenced by the fact that it is widely used in cosmetics and aromatherapy.Lemon balm tea has already been used in folk medicine as a sedative. All because of the content of essential oils that soothe neuroses, states of severe nervousness and excessive agitation. This plant is also an effective antioxidant, neutralizing the effects of free radicals. All because of the presence of flavonoids and phenolic acids.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Medicine for the herpes virus
- Can be used on seborrheic skin
- Effective for people with oily hair
- Beneficial properties for people who have trouble falling asleep
- Relaxing effect
- Strong antioxidant effect
- Relaxes the smooth muscles of the digestive system